Come and join Keystone Western Driving Force! Where we stay true to our roots, being family and community-focused. We also like to have fun and celebrate our successes!
We specialize in Motorsport Vehicle transport, including ATVs, side-by-sides, classic/import cars, snowmobiles, golf carts, and cool off-road!
Keystone Western Inc. is growing and looking to add to our fleet of regional drivers based out of Waterloo, Ontario.
The role includes but is not limited to driving primarily in eastern Canada, ON, QC, NS, and NB provinces and the USA. A driver should be eligible to cross the border with the USA. We have NO dedicated runs. Most of the time, it will be different customers. Usually, it will be shorter trips with multiple deliveries around eastern ON, QC and NS. We specialize in Motor Sports and hauling side-by-sides, ATVs, and golf Carts, which requires setting up the ramp system every time the delivery occurs. Sometimes, our drivers deliver to Newfoundland, so they must take a ferry.
If you want to join an energetic team, come check us out!
- Must have two years of experience as an AZ/class 1 driver.
- Must be capable of going around ON. Also, be capable of going to QC, NL, NB, and NS.
- Must be legally entitled to cross the USA border.
- No major preventable accidents in the past three years.
- Clean driver abstract.
- Must pass drug and alcohol tests and register at the clearinghouse.
- Must have a criminal Record Search.
- Operating on an electronic logbook device (ELD)
- Own transportation to get to work.
- Assigned truck.
- Direct deposit every two weeks
- Steady year-round work
- Paid orientation and training (upon completion)
As a federally regulated employer, Keystone Western Inc. fully supports the principles of employment equity and encourages all qualified members of the designated groups to apply.
Please email your resume and commercial driver abstract at most 30 days.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $67,488.00-$78,851.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Are you able to lift up to 50 LB?
- Class 1: 2 years (preferred)
- Class 1 Licence (required)
Work Location: On the road