Our construction crews work on a variety of different construction projects.
From roadworks/infrastructure projects, multi-level buildings, schools, shopping malls, city parks to industrial.
No two jobs are alike.
- Hold a valid class 1 or class 3 license
- Complete haul cards
- Read city maps
- Help with maintenance and cleaning of vehicles and equipment
- Provide own transportation to project sites
- Work weekends
- Work long hours
- Ability to load and unload equipment on trailers
- Knowledge of chaining equipment
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment
- Holding a valid first-aid certificate
- WHMIS training
- Hourly wage plus overtime
- Medical and dental coverage after 3 months of full employment
Remember to attached resume.