We’re searching for a Receptionist. Are you searching for new possibilities?
Westland Insurance Group Ltd has an exciting new opportunity for a Receptionist in our Kenora, ON office. This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with excellent communication and organization skills.
Discover what's possible, with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibility for everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of clients, communities, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As a Receptionist, you’re a dynamic and positive professional who loves to learn and take initiative to exceed client expectations.
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love Westland:
Why we’ll love You:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees and clients
Once here, you'll:
- You’re a positive and enthusiastic individual, who loves to create a friendly and supportive environment for clients and employees
- Energetic and self-directed, with effective time management and organizational skills
- You can adapt and quickly prioritize tasks while demonstrating confidentiality and discretion
- Proficient in MS Office environments with minimum 3 years reception, customer - related experience
- You’re looking for an opportunity to gain real, hands-on experience to develop your career with growing company.
- Be the first point of contact, ensuring quality service and professionalism with every client interaction
- Provide a broad range of administrative and general support while managing the overall flow of the office
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment where you respond to inquiries, sort mail/deliveries and manage meeting room bookings
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]