Kiewit is hiring Night Shift DZ Dump Truck Operators for the KEV partnership, Stage 2 Ottawa LRT Confederation Line Extension Project.
- Must have a valid DZ driver's license with air brakes
- 3+ years experience operating tri-axle dump truck
- Experience with pup (pony)
- Night Shift
- Up to 11 hours days, with OT pay
- Night Shift Premium
- Retention bonus!
- Must be able to move around into multiple segments and can adapt into different groups and jobs duties.
Kiewit/-Eurovia/-VINCI Ottawa Partnership (KEV) is a joint venture partnership between Peter Kiewit Sons ULC and VINCI Group, and its affiliates.
Kiewit is one of North America’s largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. With its roots dating back to 1884, the employee-owned organization operates through a network of subsidiaries in the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Kiewit offers construction and engineering services in a variety of markets including transportation; oil, gas and chemical; power; building; water; industrial; and mining. Kiewit had 2022 revenues of $13.7 billion and employs 25,700 staff and craft employees.
For more information on Kiewit's current projects/job openings, or to apply online visit our website at: https://www.kiewit.com/pages/trades-jobs-in-canada/
Due to the volume of applicants, only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $28.04-$33.26 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Dump Truck: 3 years (preferred)
- 18 Speed: 1 year (preferred)
- DZ (or equivalent) license (required)
Work Location: On the road