We are looking for a Chat Service Representative to work within our Customer Care department, providing legendary support for our e-commerce and client service. The ideal candidate will have email, chat, and phone customer service experience and be technology savvy. Qualified candidates will be highly independent but also be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Answers incoming customer live chats regarding website navigation issues, service questions, and general client concerns
- Evaluate customer interactions and elevate issues to Online Chat Manager when appropriate
- Crete relationships with new customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Respond to the customer questions, inquiries, requests and problems accurately, concisely and appropriately
- Promotes interest in client products and services
- High school diploma or equivalent associate or bachelor's degree preferred.
- Exceptional grammar, writing, and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong computer skills and ability to type at least 40 words per minute.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple conversations simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to think on your feet.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $19.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person