womenMD is seeking a friendly and reliable MOA to fill a part time or full time position. womenMD is a women’s family practice that specializes in women’s medicine, sexual medicine, menopause, lifestyle medicine and group medical visits for mental health and resilience. We are looking for an MOA who is experienced and open to innovation and the changing landscape of family medicine.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, communicating with and assisting patients
- Scheduling appointments
- Faxing and emailing
- Billing MSP/private billing
- Cleaning and stocking examination rooms
- Sterilizing medical equipment
- Directing patients into waiting rooms
- Experience with MedAccess is an asset.
- Experience with billing is an asset.
- Working knowledge with Word, Excel and document linking
- Intermediate general computer/technology skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task
please visit www.womenmd.ca
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $23.00-$28.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
The clinic observes social distancing, sanitizing procedures and the wearing of PPE.
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-10-06