Are you a skilled Sonographer seeking an exciting opportunity to grow your career? Lumus Imaging is currently looking for talented Sonographers to join our team in Regional New South Wales – Covering Dubbo, Orange and Mudgee.
Our busy clinics provide a dynamic environment where you'll be supported by an incredibly dedicated and collaborative team, led by flexible and supportive management.
We provide relocation assistance and a competitive salary for the right candidate
To be successful in this role:
- Qualified Sonographer with ASAR Accreditation
- Ability to complete scans for 15 – 25 patients a day, working across various imaging including Women’s imaging, MSK and General ultrasound
- We welcome dual qualified Sonographer/Radiographer candidates and can support their development
- Commitment to quality and patient care is essential
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills will allow you to thrive in our team-oriented environment.
- Ability to prioritize a busy workload and work effectively both independently and within a team
At Lumus, we believe in investing in our employees and providing opportunities for growth. As part of our commitment to your professional development, we offer the chance to upskill across new modalities. We understand that relocation may be necessary for some candidates, and we are ready to support successful applicants with their transition to the region.
When you join Lumus, you'll experience a strong team culture, where leaders and peers work together in harmony. Our commitment to your long-term career is unwavering, and we provide extensive support:
- Opportunities to work in Acute settings in Dubbo, Orange and Mudgee providing a diverse workload
- We are a national organisation with opportunities to work outside of South Australia
- Continuing professional development (CPD)
- Working with leading Radiologists
- Opportunity to utilize the latest technology and systems, ensuring you stay at the forefront of your field
We value work-life balance and understand the importance of flexibility. At Lumus, we offer a variety of work arrangements to suit your needs. Additionally, our organization operates with a clear mission and set of values, creating a purpose-driven environment that inspires you to deliver your best every day.
As a Lumus team member, you'll enjoy a range of benefits designed to enhance your overall well-being. This includes exclusive discounts with major retailers, access to novated car leasing, and corporate health insurance rates.
Lumus Imaging is part of a large ASX listed organization that is committed to delivering positive outcomes for all Australians. By joining our team, you'll contribute to making a real difference in people's lives while enjoying a stable and rewarding career.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person