This exciting job opportunity offers on-going training opportunities, an industry leading compensation package including; a strong tool and boot allowance, benefit & RRSP plan and a positive work environment.
As a Construction and Forestry Equipment Field Service Technician at our Saskatoon branch you will be responsible for the inspection, diagnosis and repair of construction and forestry equipment on customer worksites utilizing a service truck.
At Redhead Equipment we do Whatever It Takes to meet the needs of our customers and have been doing so for 75 years. We deliver the most dependable brands of agricultural, construction and truck & trailer equipment across 11 locations in Saskatchewan.
Ideal candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
– Overall mechanical ability
– Experience and/or formal trade training in Construction or Forestry equipment mechanics
– Strong computerized diagnostic skills using OEM specific programs
– Proficiency reading and interpreting hydraulic & electric schematics
– Commitment to customer service and pride in quality workmanship
– Positive attitude and ability to work independently
– Clean drivers abstract
– Preference will be given to candidates with Journeyperson status
Redhead Equipment offers on-going training opportunities, an industry leading compensation package including different benefit packages to meet your family’s needs, a matching RRSP plan and a positive and safe work environment.
Diversity and inclusion are an important priority for Redhead Equipment. We are committed to selections based on merit and encourage the full participation of diversity groups.
If you are looking for an environment where you can develop to be the best of the best and build a stable career we want to talk to you.