CALLING ALL PSW's INTERESTED IN A FACILITY SETTING!
Personal Support Worker (PSW):
CareKW is looking for experienced, skilled and reliable individuals to join our team as Personal Support Worker to provide support in a Facility setting.
CareKW is focused on creating a team of qualified individuals to enhance and advance the health of the community. We are open to Personal Support Workers (PSW) with a variety of backgrounds and training expertise.
We are searching for candidates that would be available for:
The CareKW Difference:
- Consistent hours: 7AM - 3PM
Personal Support Worker (PSW) Role:
- Competitive starting wages
- Continuing education and training programs
- Mentorship opportunities
- Health care Spending Account
- Retirement Pension Plan
Personal Support Worker (PSW) Requirements:
- Assistance with personal care, hygiene, and grooming
- Assisting clients with mobility, ambulation, and transfers
- More tasks to be assigned based on the patient needs
- Personal Support Worker Certificate (Required)
- Valid work/study permit (if applicable)
- Current CPR/First Aid Certification
- Clean Vulnerable Sector Screening (within 3 months of hire)
- Up-to-date Immunization Records (MMR, TDAP, Varicella, Hep B)
- Gentle Persuasive Approach (GPA) considered an asset
- Non-Violence Crisis Intervention (NVCI) considered an asset
- Documentation skills
- Ability to follow client care plan
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent Patient service skills
New graduate applications are welcomed. While we thank all candidates who apply, only qualified candidates will be contacted.