Construction and Material Handling Dealership Service Administrative Assistant
Lift Boss Inc. is looking to hire a full-time Service Administrative Assistant in their Edmonton Branch.
Experience is always a benefit, but most importantly we are looking to find someone with a good work ethic, willing to learn, work as part of a team and strive for growth.
Job duties include:
- Answer, direct and screen all incoming phone calls and inquiries
- Take detailed messages for staff and promptly distribute them via email/message pad
- Assist in enter in tech time card
- Assist in processing service paper work and invoice customers, provide drafted copies to the service manager.
- · Assist in email parts department parts ordering and estimate requests.
- Assist in obtaining customer purchase orders on invoices when required
- Assist in generating service work orders.
- Assist in close service-related purchase order ie: sublet hauling and coverall invoices.
- Assist other department in administration role when requested
- Assist in entering PM Agreements into the system and maintain PM Binders.
- Assist in entering/maintaining customer contracts into the system when required
- Assist in dispatch/scheduling field technicians and dispatching service calls when required.
- Assist in booking /dispatching PM’s and service work for field technicians
- Back up to the dispatcher to act as a Liaison between field technicians and customers
- Email parts department parts request and estimate requests.
- Follow up with Parts Department with outstanding jobs waiting for parts.
- Assist in filing manufacture warranty claims
- Assist in monitoring our telematic systems
- Aid in maintaining customer required subcontractor safety portals
- Generate weekly and month end reports as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to time manage
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience with Epicor/Silk software an asset.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
Work Location: In person