- Hours are: 8-4pm part time/holiday coverage
- No nights, weekends or statutory holidays.
Highland Family Practice is a group of 8 Family Physicians, providing full-service care to our community. We value kindness and timely access to culturally-safe care.
Our ideal candidate would have excellent communication skills, and be a willing team collaborator with doctors and team members, so as to achieve the best possible patient care.
Experience in the following is an asset, but would be willing to train the right candidate:
- Wound care
- Patient education
Education and Training and Experience:
- Graduate of a recognized School of Nursing
- Current, practising registration with College of Registered Nurses of British Columbia
- Current CPR, Level 1
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 24 per week
Salary: From $30.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Comox, BC V9M 0B7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) License (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-30