Mustang Controls Ltd and Heavy Horse Oilfield Rentals is an exciting and fast paced growing company with two operational entities:
Mustang Controls provides electrical customization, wireless systems and various projects in the industrial and oilfield sectors. Heavy Horse Oilfield Rentals provides surface rental equipment and is known for its quality equipment and customized oilfield projects.
About the role…
We are looking for a versatile individual who is willing to provide a variety of data entry, administration, and safety related duties. We are a smaller company of 15 employees. The candidate must be flexible and willing to take on a wide array of duties as necessary. This position will primarily assist with maintaining all regulatory and internal safety requirements.
Flexible Schedule Available - would be great for Mom's with kids in school as we could work around those hours.
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Collection, completion, filing of regular safety data including inspections, truck and safety statistics, job hazard assessments, vehicle registrations/insurance, permits, maintenance records, repairs
- Leading and documenting monthly safety meetings with detailed minutes minutes
- Weekly upkeep of ISNET, Complyworks, Avetta
- Onboarding new employees and ensuring adequate training certifications obtained and uploaded electronically and manually in the files
- Onboarding new customers to required safety platforms
- Organizing new and replacement safety apparel and gear
- Inspections - PPE, Forklifts, Office, AED, Tools and Drills, Shop
- Organizing seasonal and specific worker worker supplies, truck supplies, LOTO, emergency supplies, water/food, etc.
- Entering invoices into Open Office, Cortex, and other online AR systems
- Other general office and clerical duties as deemed necessary and assigned.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time
Part-time hours: 16-24 per week
Salary: $23.00-$26.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Leduc, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-30