People love Naikoon because we’re different. Every day we come to work looking to revolutionize what a construction firm can be – and what construction can achieve.
We’re a dynamic team of talented, passionate individuals. Everything we achieve, we achieve together. And we have a lot of fun doing it.
With roots stretching back to Masset, Haida Gwaii, today we’re based out of our light and airy headquarters in Lower Lonsdale with views across to downtown Vancouver.
Help us take the next step
With major new projects in the pipeline, Naikoon is entering a period of growth. A pioneer in values-driven construction, we’re already driving new standards in energy-efficiency, mass timber, prefabrication, and virtual construction.
Now, we’re looking to become a beacon for change – and we need an experienced Senior Project Manager for Commercial+ projects to join our team. The role of the Senior Project Manager is to continually monitor the project through exceptional quality, sophisticated process, and skilled performance. Ensuring Naikoon’s three strategic objectives are met: satisfied employees, satisfied clients, and satisfied shareholders.
Senior Project Manager will be accountable for:
- Project, Construction and business outcomes
- Project execution strategy
- Resource and capacity management
- Contracts and purchasing
- Stakeholders satisfaction in a direct client facing role
- Mentoring, training and coaching
- Predicting, inspecting and reporting
- Policy and Process Followed by ALL (FBA)
- QA/QC FBA
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience in managing a commercial construction projects
- Post-Secondary Education (Diploma or Degree) in a construction related field
- Experience with mass timber and prefabricated structures is an asset
- Strong leadership capabilities with experience in managing and leading people, department operations, managing budgets, and leading, managing and growing a strong team
- Proven track record to plan and execute commercial projects on time and on budget
- Demonstrated financial management skills, communication skills and organizational skills
- Ability to utilize or learn technology as required: Google Workspace, Buildertrend, BIM Software (Revit, ArchiCAD, SketchUp)
- PMP Certification (would be an asset)
- Diploma or Degree in Architecture or Engineering (would be an asset)
Intrigued? Email [email protected] with your CV and a letter stating why you’re excited by this opportunity and feel you’re the right fit.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00-$185,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Work Location: In person