We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, and organized Bookkeeper/Office Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for accounts payable and receivable, payroll, financial reports as requested, invoice preparation, banking, and office administration/human resource responsibilities.
Full time, permanent. Can work out of either the Halifax or Bridgewater offices.
- Bookkeeping certification or equivalent
- 3 to 5 years experience in bookkeeping/accounting
- Proficient in Sage 50, Microsoft Excel and Word
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Previous experience in the construction industry considered an asset, but not required
Please provide a cover letter with resume for consideration; we thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00-$60,000.00 per year
Flexible Language Requirement:
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (preferred)
- Sage: 3 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person