Frankie's Italian Kitchen is a casual/fine dining restaurant delivering fresh scratch made authentic Italian cooking, an unpretentious wine list, craft beer, classic and signature cocktails.
- Execution of grilling foods to meet specific cooking temps
- Food preparation and maintenance of quality standards
- Maintain, uphold sanitation and food safety handling
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within brand guidelines
- Preparation of all raw ingredients
- Execute decisions regarding food quality
- Minimum of 3 years progressive kitchen/cooking experience
- Solid motivational and supervisory skills
- Valid certification of provincially approved sanitation/food handler programs.
- Good organizational skills for dealing with diverse duties and staff
- Ability to manage with a high level of attention to detail
- competitive Hourly Rate
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person