Panda Piping Ltd. is searching for a General Labourer who wants to be part of a positive and collaborative team environment.
We are small to medium sized, family-owned company that is growing rapidly and the room for advancement is immense. If you enjoy exciting new work experiences, fast paced environment and learning new skills than this job is for you!
Panda Piping Ltd. is a welding/fabrication shop specializing in welding of of stainless steel piping spools and vessel internals for various industries.
We are currently offering SIGNING BONUS with successful completion of the probation period.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Operate metal working equipment such as band saw
- Operate power tools for prep and finishing the product
- Packaging and prep for shipping final product
- Must work safely and contribute to the success for the fabrication team
- Prefer to have 2-3 years of experience in the manufacturing world but it is not a pre-requisite
- Ability to adjust quickly to changing priorities and conditions
- Ability to work both independently, with little supervision and as a team
- Light lifting up to 40-50 pounds but it is rare event
- Good communication skills preferred
- Career development opportunities
- Paid vacation
- Employer paid Benefits
- Annual boot allowance
- Employer paid uniform package
- Competitive Wages
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Positive work Culture
We look Forward to receiving your applications !
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$22.01 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guelph, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person