Fox Group (9,000+ employees globally) - a leading, fast growing retailor and partner of choice to operate several well-known retail banners in Israel, Europe, and Canada - is excited to announce that Mango retail stores are coming to Canada, and we couldn’t be more excited!!
Mango, founded in Barcelona Spain, is an internationally well-known fashion brand that designs, manufactures, and markets women’s, men’s and kid’s clothing and accessories and has over 2220 stores worldwide.
As part of the expansion plans in Canada, we are looking for experienced, energetic, passion-for- fashion Sales Associates in MARKVILLE MALL. This position reports directly to the Store Manager and together you will build the store team.
JOB DESCRIPTION- SALES ASSOCIATE
The Sales Associate role is very important to the success of the store environment. This position ensures customers always have a welcoming and quality experience in the store. A Sales Associate plays a key role in creating and maintaining a selling focus in the store. To ensure the success of the store, the Sales Associate will be held accountable to achieving personal and Company directed sales goals. This individual also supports company and management initiatives/direction while ensuring adherence to policies and procedures as outlined by the organization. Sales Associates are scheduled to flex schedule and hours are given based of the needs of the business.
A Sales Associate can handle issues or tasks related to:
- Customer Service
SALES ASSOCIATE COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
The Sales Associate must demonstrate a set of competencies/skills that establish them as a sales generator and team player within the store. These competencies outline a skill-set that is required of a Sales Associate to be successful in their role.
Competencies include, but are not limited to:
People: Contributes as part of a team through effective communication with both peers and leaders within the store.
Results: Stays focused on performance. The Sales Associate drives results and takes action to ensure goals are met and tasks are completed.
Thought: Shows that they understand the business through a strong customer focus.
Self: Remains flexible and adaptable by being resilient and maintaining composure in all situations.
The Sales Associate may perform other related duties as required by the Company, store/field leadership, and especially regarding serving the customer.
JOB DESCRIPTION- SALES ASSOCIATEKEY ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES
Provide and ensure legendary customer experiences consistently
- Ensure customers are your primary focus and all other tasks are secondary.
- Assist customers with wardrobe styling and comfortable with sharing up to date fashion knowledge
- Display expert product knowledge of product, company history, company policy and store/company strategies
- Meet selling expectations and achieve individual and team sales goals, and contribute to the store’s overall success
- Work well with others and collaborate to build a strong store team.
- Work with Store Management to set goals for personal skills development
- Provide assistance with floor sets, window changes and other merchandising and visual expectations
- Ensure adherence to all company policy and procedures.
- Adhere to availability and scheduling needs of the business.
- Perform POS transactions accurately and efficiently and follow all cash handling procedures.
- Ensure Loss Prevention awareness to protect the store from internal and external shortages.
- Assist store management team with housekeeping responsibilities.
- Outgoing personality that can interact openly with others
- Demonstrated ability to achieve individual selling goals and metrics
- Customer Service experience required
- Demonstrated sales accountability
- Strong personal leadership skills and desire to succeed
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work in a team environment with peers and supervisors
- Ability to receive feedback from management and peers
- Ability to work a flex schedule (which includes nights, weekend and holiday availability)
- Ability to bend, lift, open and move product and fixtures up to 50 lbs., as needed
- Ability to climb step stools and ladders
- Ability to stand/walk for long periods at a time
- Possess manual dexterity and hand-eye coordination
- Ability to travel to other store locations (if needed) and attend district meetings
- This position involves constant moving, talking, hearing, reaching, grabbing, and standing for long periods of time. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, crouching
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers, peers, and management
Fox Group - Mango is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and we encourage applications from all qualified candidates, including those with disabilities. We will accommodate applicants’ needs, upon request, throughout all stages of the recruitment process. Please inform us of the accommodation(s) that you may require. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants for your interest in this exciting opportunity, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.