A Job for you as a Company Driver
The selected candidate will be responsible for the loading, transporting, and unloading of fueling products at customer locations. The driver must have a strong commitment to safety, environmental compliance, and obeying federal, state, and local laws.
· Ensure of Public Safety
· Safely operate tractor-trailer truck or tankers.
· Load and unload fuel at customers locations
· Properly track and document
· Pre and Post Trip inspections
· Hazardous Material Training
· Emergency spill containment & clean-up
· Must be at least 25 years of age or older (This requirement is for insurance purposes)
· Be in the industry fully since 2 years (This requirement is for insurance purposes)
· Clean abstract and CVOR
· Criminal check and complete a pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
· Full-time and permanent job.
Driving experience in B- Train or 5 axle
AZ or CLASS 1 DRIVER LICENCE (Must be at least 3 years old) (This requirement is for insurance purposes)
· Communication skills
· Ability to handle physical workload.
· Strong work ethic
· Must have sense of urgency, strong work ethic and positive attitude.
· Safety Focused
What we offer:
· Teamwork environment
· Personal and Professional growth
· Cross-cultural communication experience
· Opportunities to make an impact on company’s growth
· Competitive compensation
· Industry leading pay and benefits for company drivers
- Pay rate for fuel experience driver will be $32 / hr
· $2.00 per hour night shift premium
· Company RRSP matching plan.
· Recent Equipment
· Great group benefits plan – available from beginning
· Incentives for safety and performance.
· Referral bonuses.
· Company provided uniforms.
· Training paid
· Shift 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM
UNITED PETROLEUM TRANSPORT LTD (UPT) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, disability, or other status.
****** Send your Resume and Current ABSTRACT and CVOR *****
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $32.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Edmonton, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person