About Shift Transit
Shift Transit is a leading mobility operations company, overseeing 25,000 mobility assets on a daily basis, including scooters, bikes, carsharing vehicles, and micro transit/paratransit vans. We partner with private, public, and non-profit clients to provide day-to-day fleet management, marketing, and customer service support for a wide array of mobility programs. As the operator of Bike Share Toronto, Shift Transit manages 7,100 bikes and 680 stations that cover more than 200 square kilometres across the City of Toronto. Shift Transit, with its partner PBSC Urban Solutions, has years of experience planning, implementing, and operating bike-sharing programs across North America. Through careful planning and collaboration with our clients in each city, we take pride in delivering an excellent experience to both our riders and our clients.
We are looking for a skilled, reliable and personable seasonal employees to work at our warehouse facility assembling Bike Share Toronto station parts.
Work in a warehouse facility assembling Bike Share Toronto station parts.
- Job entails bending, stooping and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Must have the ability to bend, crawl, stoop and stand for long periods of time.
- Must be willing to work in all weather conditions year-round, Work in an exterior or interior environment.
- Must have knowledge and experience to use tool; job involves us of the impact drill: ear protection will be provided.
- Air Conditioning and Heating: HVAC is present but due to the garage door operating on a frequent basis the facility may become hot during the peak summer days
- Facility is equipped with a microwave, fridge and water dispenser
- Hours of work 6 AM- 2 PM or 3 PM
Shift Transit Toronto is committed to fostering a positive and progressive culture with a workforce that is representative of the population it serves. Applications from women, Aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and visible minority group members are encouraged.
- All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities to accomplish company key performance indicators (KPI)
- Shift Transit Inc.is an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering a positive and progressive culture with a workforce that is representative of the population it serves
- Shift Transit is proud to be a Great Place to Work® Certified workplace
- CSA approved safety shoes must be worn at all times during the shift and before entering the facility