- Perform ultrasound examinations on patients according to physician orders
- Prepare and position patients for imaging procedures
- Operate ultrasound equipment to capture images of the internal organs and tissues
- Analyze and interpret ultrasound images to identify abnormalities or diseases
- Current registration with ARDMS and/CMRTO
- Minimum 1 year relevant work experience in Canada preferred
- Must have experience in AB, OB/GYN, , BREAST, SMALL PARTS.
- Vascular AND Skeletal experience will be an asset.
- Excellent patient care skills with a customer service approach
- Ability to work independently as well as a part of a team
- Positive work attitude
- Certification as a Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS) or equivalent
- Proficiency in medical terminology and anatomy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Familiarity with ultrasound equipment and technology
- Willingness to stay updated on advancements in the field
Note: Experience in a healthcare setting is preferred, but we are willing to train the right candidate who demonstrates the necessary skills and aptitude.
If you are passionate about providing high-quality patient care, have a strong understanding of medical terminology, and possess excellent technical skills, we encourage you to apply for the position of Ultrasonographer.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $34.00-$42.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Orangeville, ON L9W 1L3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- ultrasound: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person