Family Law Lawyer – Spectrum Family Law LLP Red Deer Office
Spectrum Family Law LLP is a boutique family law firm with offices in Edmonton, Calgary, Red Deer, and Vancouver.
We are a collegial law firm and are currently looking for an enthusiastic, service-oriented Associate Lawyer to join our Red Deer Office who shares our passion for providing quality legal services within a team of dedicated lawyers and paralegals.
Remuneration range: $100,000 - $250,000 per year, plus benefits. Professional dues and insurance paid for by Spectrum Family Law LLP.
Job Type: Full-time, Red Deer Office
REQUIREMENTS AND CANDIDATE ASSETS
The ideal candidate will:
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) or Juris Doctor (J.D.) is required.
- Be a member of good standing with the Law Society of Alberta or is able to become an active member at the time of hire;
- Possess two to five years of relevant work experience;
- Have demonstrated excellent advocacy, conflict resolution, negotiation, and communication skills;
- Have developed strong research and writing skills as well as a demonstrated ability to navigate complex issues;
- Have proven effective client and practice management skills; and
- Is self-motivated and can work independently but also values working collaboratively with other lawyers.
- Providing day-to-day strategic advice on a variety of family matters including Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support, Spousal Support, Marital Property Division, Common Law Separation, Marriage Agreements, and Estate Disputes.
- Providing client advice on family law services relating to separation and divorce, and assisting clients to resolve disputes through collaborative law, negotiation, mediation, or litigation.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Access to keen mentorship in a collegial and welcoming environment in order to develop the skills and knowledge needed;
- Work in an interesting, rewarding, and ever-changing area of the law;
- Access to comprehensive legal software;
- Use of a highly skilled paralegal; and
- A flexible work arrangement that allows for a hybrid practice and work from home technical support.
- We thank all applicants for their interest in this employment opportunity. However, only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.
- We welcome diversity and encourage applications from all qualified individuals.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00-$250,000.00 per year
Work Location: In person