Part Time Medical Office Assistant Available Immediately
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our team in Prince Rupert immediately. The right candidate should feel comfortable working in a team environment and computer skills are an asset. We are willing to provide a relocation stipend if you aren’t currently living in Prince Rupert.
Our Core Values:
·Integrity - We build trust through responsible actions and honest relationships.
·Respect - We value everyone and treat people with dignity and professionalism
·Accountability - Each of us is responsible for our words, our actions, and our results.
·Customer Focus - We are obsessed with the client experience. The strength of our client relationships is the key to our growth and success.
·Diversity and Inclusion- We believe in bringing different lived experiences and a range of backgrounds into a shared environment where everyone has equal opportunity.
·Learning - We develop professionally through expanding our capabilities with innovative training
-Teamwork - We achieve more when we collaborate and all work together
·Compassion - We are kind and caring to everyone we encounter
Experience working as a Receptionist, Medical Office Assistant or Customer Service in Retail are an asset but not required.
Primary job duties include:
· Using Electronic Medical Records software
· Use Google Suite (drive, sheets, docs) to manage files
· Patient communications (phone calls, faxes, emails, etc)
· Direct billing 3rd party insurance carriers
· Taking Payments
· Managing patient referrals
· Ordering Contact lenses
· Shipping/Receiving Parcels
Secondary duties include but are not limited to:
· Adjusting and repairing eyeglasses
· Handling glasses/contact lens pick ups for patient
· Maintaining proper sanitization and office housekeeping
· Pre-screening patients for the doctors
· Performing extended diagnostic testing for the doctor
Previous experience is an asset but we do offer training for the right individual. Wage is negotiated based on experience. There is room for career growth with this newer optometry clinic. We enjoy a fun atmosphere at work. If you have an interest in fashion, this is a great opportunity to express yourself as it involves glasses frame selection.
Please reply via email with resume, if interested. We will be conducting interviews via Google Meet and/or Phone. We look forward to meeting you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $17.50.00-$18.50 per hour
Job Types: Part time can lead to permanent
We have COVID19 policies in place. We provide all PPE to our team. We also provide 2 sets of scrubs for every new team member.
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of Customer service experience do you have?
· How many years of Reception experience do you have?
· What is the highest level of education you have completed?
· Do you speak English?
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 24-32 per week
Salary: $17.50-$18.50 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Every Weekend
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person