Glen Transport is hiring Class 1 Truck Drivers in Cranbrook, Kimberley, Wasa, and the Canal Flats area!
As part of the Chambers Group Of Companies, Glen Transport operates out of beautiful British Columbia's awe-inspiring Kootenay region, and is responsible for hauling wood chips and wood residuals throughout the Kootenays, Alberta, and Montana.
Chambers Transportation Group is one of the largest trucking firms in BC and has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for the last 3 years! We have remained a fibre transportation leader by way of continuous investment in people, technology, and efficient trailer designs
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus! (After 90-day probationary period)
- Be home daily
- Stability and flexibility
- Comprehensive benefits package (Dental, extended Medical, Disability, etc.)
- Bi-weekly performance bonus
- Paid orientation
- A supportive and encouraging environment
- 4% vacation pay
- Extra weekend shifts available
- Class 1 License with Air Brakes Required
- Class 1 experience an asset, not a requirement
- Super B experience an asset, not a requirement
- Physical capabilities to carry out the requirements of the job
- Mountain and winter driving experience an asset
- Clean Commercial Drivers Abstract
- Professional, safe and reliable
Come join our team today! Everyone is welcome to apply!
Please include your current resume and abstract.
For more information visit our website at, www.chambersgroup.co, and follow us on Facebook and Instagram!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $29.25 per hour
- Class 1 Truck Driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Super B trailer hauling: 1 year (preferred)
- Mountain and winter driving: 1 year (preferred)
- Class 1 License with Air (required)
Work Location: In person