Ruszkowski Ent. Ltd. is seeking experienced 1A and 3A drivers to start immediately for Aggregate and/or Asphalt hauling. Typically, our operations include Excavation, Site preparation, Aggregate Production & various Hauling throughout Central & Northern Saskatchewan.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
· Safe and efficient operation of gravel trucks & trailers,
· Completion of quality unit inspections,
· Perform general routine / preventative maintenance,
· Accurate & timely reporting of loads, inspections and other required documentation,
· Compliance with Health & Safety requirements.
Valid 1A or 3 Class Saskatchewan License & current Abstract (within 30 days),
Gravel haul experience – tandems &/or semi with end dump,
Good communication skills / ability to follow instruction / work well with others,
Equipment operation experience will be considered an asset.
We offer competitive wages, an employee benefits plan, wages will be based on experience. This position is FT seasonal with the potential for permanent employment.
Please email resume or fax to 306-922-2200. Potential candidates will be contacted for further information or interview.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: $24.00-$28.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Class 1A or 3A (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-17
Expected start date: 2023-06-12