Athabasca Workforce Solutions Inc. (AWS) specializes in providing Recruitment Solutions based on Client-Specific Strategies. Recruiting and evaluating the skills of all our job candidates ensures we find the perfect match between employer and prospective employee. We are here to help solve the temporary staffing needs of companies and create employment opportunities for those looking to enter the workforce. We are not just another temporary staffing company. We have a mission to educate, advise, and support our workers to succeed long-term.
AWS is looking for the right individuals for the Medical Laboratory Technologist, in Saskatchewan for Saskatchewan Health.
- Performs laboratory duties for the detection, prevention, and management of physiological and pathological conditions.
- Coordinates/leads technical staff and work processes of a laboratory or laboratory discipline/subsection.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with the rest of the interdisciplinary team.
- Ability to act on one's own initiative and display proactive/preventative care methods.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver's license without restrictions
- * Medical Laboratory Technology diploma
- Certified by the Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science
- Licensed and registered by the Saskatchewan Society of Medical Laboratory Technologists
- The successful applicant will be subject to clearance of a Criminal Record Check within 6 months as a condition of employment.Benefits: Flights, accommodation, food, travel time, and travel mileage.
Current SHA (Saskatchewan Health Authority) employees will not be considered for this position.
NOTE: All employment is conditional upon completing and obtaining a satisfactory background check, including educational, employment, references, and other relevant verifications depending on the position. This position is open to applicants legally authorized to work in Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Job Type: Fixed term contract
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatchewan: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person