Top Shot Hockey started in 1998 with the invention of the now world famous electronic hockey net. Since that time, we have evolved, improved, and expanded our products and services to become the premier full service provider from idea to completion for all sizes of event services. Top Shot Hockey provides the ultimate fan experience by providing equipment rentals, unique games and specialty services to suit your needs. We design, operate and execute everything needed to make events a success.
This is a part-time on-site role located in Guelph, ON for an Event Staff / Installer at Top Shot Hockey. The Event Staff / Installer will be responsible for installing and maintaining interactive games, as well as setting up events and ensuring all game equipment is operating correctly.
Guelph, ON (On-site)
- To assist with set up and takedown of interactive games and displays at client locations.
- To drive small truck to deliver equipment to event site locations.
- To interact and provide customer feedback and support.
- To assist game operations at select events.
- To assist when necessary with assembly of interactive games.
- To install Glice synthetic ice rinks for rentals and permanent installations.
- To perform other duties as needed.
- Ability to travel
- Drivers License
- Organizational Skills
- Computer skills
To Be Determined
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $15.50-$24.66 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Guelph, ON N1C 0A1: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person