Do you want to join a committed, dynamic team that likes to have fun while working?
Groupe SKYSPA offers you a unique opportunity to meet all your expectations!
YOUR WORK ENVIRONMENT
Located on the 17th floor where the sky, the river and the mountains meet, SKYSPA de Québec offers you a pleasant work environment with a breathtaking view. The team spirit that reigns there is in the image of our site, pleasant, comforting, pleasant! Work in a serene atmosphere in collaboration with caring people who are passionate about well-being, and thus bring a good dose of vital energy into your life!
As the first contact (on site or by the phone), you will offer to customers a warm, attentive and efficient assistance by performing the following tasks:
- Warmly welcome them, guide them in their choices, answer their questions, complete the invoicing and payment, give them the items for their stay at the spa, advise on the products sold at our store.
- Answer calls, inform customers about packages, promotions and treatments, take reservations in our system, maximize the schedule of appointments, optimize sales of treatments and gift certificates, confirm appointments with therapists, perform wiretapping when required.
- You are bilingual and have experience in customer service ;
- You have excellent communication skills and are naturally dedicated and smiling ;
Variable availability including evenings and weekends.
Why join The Group SKYSPA ?
Group SKYSPA is like a second family that offers you many benefits!
- Free access to our 4 spas for you and one guest, from Day 1
- Generous discounts on all our treatments
- Group insurance\*
- Corporate RRSP\*
- An undeniable team spirit
- A very pleasant work environment
- Casual dress code
- Flexible hours
- And much more!
- Only full-time positions are eligible for group insurance and RRSP
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: In person