Horne Coupar LLP is looking for a part time bookkeeper to join our accounting department. This role will be approximately 21 hours per week plus additional hours as required to cover holidays and absences.
- Posting disbursements, accounts payable, accounts receivable etc. to ESILAW;
- Reconciling Bank Statements;
- Bank Deposits (both in person and in-office through online banking profile);
- Processing Real Estate transactions;
- Processing cheques;
- Reconciling Reports; etc
The successful candidate will have Microsoft application experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) as well as excellent attention to detail, communication skills, the ability to work independently and have a great, positive attitude.
Preference will be given to applicants who are familiar with ESILAW software.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 21 per week
Salary: $17.68-$32.28 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Victoria, BC V8W 1J5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Bookkeeping: 3 years (required)
- ESILAW: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person