All FOH positions are expected to report to work as indicated on the work schedule, be in correct uniform, practice positive personal hygiene and cleanliness habits during all work shifts. Each position will obtain their station assignment at the beginning of the shift and perform all opening and closing duties as needed and directed by the Manager on Duty. Practicing teamwork by assisting fellow team members will be expected to enhance our guests’ dining experience and team members must communicate any and all guest issues to the Manager on Duty should our guests express any dissatisfaction with their dining experience. It is essential for FOH team members to perform all duties and maintain knowledge of all standards and procedures as stated in each individual position’s RCSH Employee Training Packet.
- Orders, requisitions and stocks all liquor, beverage and other bar supplies according to procedures established in the restaurant.
- Mixes and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for bar and dining room guests while adhering to all RCSH specifications, recipes and procedures.
- Greets all bar guests immediately, makes beverage suggestions and answers questions regarding food and beverage service.
- Takes records and rings all food and beverage items ordered by bar guests. Prepares beverages for the service staff only upon receipt of a computer beverage ticket.
- Observes bar guests to ensure that guests are satisfied with food, beverages and service; immediately recognizes and responds to any guest’s needs and/or requests.
- Maintains cleanliness and organization of the bar counter, back bar, bar work areas, shelving and storage areas up to RCSH standards.
- Adheres to and complies with all state/local liquor laws and RCSH policies regarding the service of alcoholic beverages.
- Performs the cashiering function for the service staff and restaurant.