At KBR, we provide general contracting and project management services throughout the Greater Vancouver and Lower Mainland area.
Since 2007, we have been committed to completing projects on budget and on time. With our focus on quality workmanship, organized project management and open communication, we have built a reputation as a premium Vancouver commercial renovations contractor
Whether you’re building a new office, undertaking a major renovation, call KBR first.
We are growing and now looking for a Site Supervisor to join our team.
Responsibilites include but are not limited to:
- Inspecting construction sites regularly to identify and eliminate potential safety hazards.
- Performing multiple tasks including, but not limited to, working with tools to handle odd tasks.
- Supervising and instructing the construction team as well as subcontractors.
- Educating site workers on construction safety regulations and accident protocol.
- Enforcing site safety rules to minimize work-related accidents and injuries.
- Handling site accidents in accordance with established accident protocol.
- Maintaining an accurate record of construction employee attendance.
- Evaluating the performance of construction employees and instituting disciplinary measures as needed.
- Analyzing blueprints to ensure that construction projects meet design, safety, and budget specifications.
- Recommending changes to construction operations or procedures to increase efficiency.
- Previous experience working as Site Supervisor for a general contractor or commercial interiors contractor in Greater Vancouver and Lower Mainland.
- Knowledge of BC Building Code
- Any related certification an asset.
Job Types: Casual, Part-time, Full-time
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Please mention your expected hourly wage.
- Site Supervisor: 4 years (preferred)
Work Location: On the road