Do you want to love where you work?! At South Fort Chevrolet we are a family owned and operated store and our work atmosphere reflects just that! South Fort Chevrolet has served the community of Fort Saskatchewan with their automotive needs for almost 40 years!
We are seeking the best of the best and currently are looking for an energetic and motivated Certified Journeyman Automotive Service Technician to become a part of our dynamic team! You may join for the pay, but you will stay for the atmosphere!
What makes working for South Fort Chevrolet great?
- Top wages. Reach your earning potential with aggressive wages and bonus incentives
- A comprehensive benefit package including health, dental, life, and disability.
- Relocation allowances available
- An inviting and energetic workplace culture that you couldn't find anywhere else!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for licensed automotive technicians that can meet the following:
- Diagnosing and repairing a wide range of vehicles
- Performing mechanical assessments and maintenance as required
- Ensures mechanical compliance of all vehicles
- High standard of quality workmanship
- Follows best practices, compliance and trade regulations
- Maintain a safe and ethical environment.
What is required for the position?
- Journeyman certificate from accredited institution.
- Valid drivers license.
- Current drivers abstract
If you are looking to have a great career, join our team today!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38.00-$45.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Retention bonus
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Saskatchewan, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- automotive technician: 1 year (preferred)
- Driver's License (preferred)
Work Location: In person