Term- June 15th, 2023 to November 2023
Join the team as we embark on an incredible adventure with the highly anticipated exhibition, The Pink Floyd Exhibition: Their Mortal Remains. Set to make its Ontario debut at the Better Living Centre in Exhibition Place, this internationally acclaimed exhibit invites visitors to delve into the epic history of Pink Floyd. As a Ticket Scanner, you will have the extraordinary opportunity to be part of a team that brings to life the unique fusion of music, art, and design that defines Pink Floyd's legacy.
Prepare to immerse yourself in the ground-breaking sound technology and relive the magic of iconic albums such as The Dark Side of The Moon, Wish You Were Here, Animals, and The Wall. This is your chance to contribute to an awe-inspiring showcase that unveils the artistry and innovation behind Pink Floyd's unforgettable live performances.
Join us in creating an experience that will captivate audiences and leave an indelible mark on Toronto's cultural landscape. To learn more about The Pink Floyd Exhibition: Their Mortal Remains, please visit https://pinkfloydexhibition.com (https://pinkfloydexhibition.com/). Don't miss out on this extraordinary opportunity to be part of something truly remarkable.
- Greet and direct visitors as they arrive at the Pink Floyd exhibit.
- Scan and validate tickets and process payments.
- Assist visitors with any questions or concerns they may have.
- Keep count of the number of visitors entering and exiting the exhibit.
- Manage crowds to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for all attendees.
- Ensure guests have produced an appropriate ticket/pass to enter.
- Offer and provide handstamp to guests for re-entry.
- Control the flow of people entering and exiting their assigned gate.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring supervisor’s attention.
- Answer basic questions from guests regarding programming, attractions, facilities and services.
- Proven experience in a customer service role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with POS systems and cash handling procedures.
- Available to work flexible hours, evenings and weekends.
- Able to attend Mandatory Orientation Session.
- Friendly Disposition
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Ability to stand or be stationary for extended periods of time.
- Required to dress in appropriate uniform.
Interested candidates should submit a resume outlining related experience and qualifications to the attention of the Staffing Department. Please note only candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
We are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible work environment, where all employees feel valued, respected and supported. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities as part of the recruitment process is available. If you are contacted for an interview, please advise us if you require accommodation.