Bennett Jones LLP is a top tier, full service international law firm with offices in Calgary, Toronto, Edmonton, Ottawa, Vancouver, and New York. We are proud that Bennett Jones was ranked as a Platinum Level Best Employer in the 2021 "Best Employers in Canada" survey conducted by Kincentric. The firm has also been recognized for 2022 as one of "Alberta's Top 75 Employers" and as a Top Employer for Young People in a study conducted by Mediacorp. The firm has been ranked as one of the top places to work in Canada for 19 consecutive years.
We are currently recruiting for the following role in our Vancouver office:
Receptionist & Hospitality Clerk
· Greet clients, vendors and Bennett Jones lawyers and staff and direct them to contacts or services
· Answer, screen and forward telephone calls
· Take ownership of and process all boardroom bookings and other requests for our client centre in a proactive way
· Build and maintain positive professional relationships with staff, lawyers, clients and vendors
· Correspond with reception in other office locations to coordinate meetings
· Coordinate visitor offices for lawyers visiting from other Bennett Jones' offices
· Answer general inquiries in a timely and professional manner
· Ensure that all visitors are accurately logged in the Firm's visitor logging system
· Assist with maintaining local library catalogue
· Provide administrative support as needed to various departments such as professional development, marketing and human resources
· Provide back-up support for arranging catering for client and internal meetings
· Other administrative duties as required
· Excellent client service skills and the ability to handle client requests with poise and tact;
· A high level of professionalism and strong communication skills;
· Must be able to work well in a team environment while also being able to work independently and exercise strong judgement;
· The ability to multi-task and manage changing and competing priorities to achieve the best experience for our clients;
Service oriented, adaptable, reliable and dependable.
The hours for this position are 7:30 am - 3:30 pm.
All offers of employment are conditional upon the satisfactory verification of a Canadian criminal record check. Determination of the factors that constitute satisfactory verification is within the sole discretion of Bennett Jones.
This position will remain open until a suitable candidate is found.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person