We are currently hiring full time and part time food service team members. We are looking for individuals with a positive, outgoing personality who are not afraid to interact with our guests and take pride in providing exceptional customer service. We are looking for individuals who are always looking for ways to go above and beyond in serving our guests in a way that sets us apart from other businesses.
While we will provide all the necessary training you will need, here are some of the responsibilities you will have and qualities we are looking for in potential candidates:
- Helps create a positive environment for all guests and team members by showing up to work with a positive attitude
- Maintains a clean dining environment for our guests through the following tasks (mopping, sweeping, cleaning tables, cleaning windows, changing garbages, cleaning and stocking washrooms)
- Always aims to leave their station better than they found it by ensuring all products are stocked prior to shift change
- Knows the restaurant goals and works to achieve them every shift
- Loves being apart of a team and looks for opportunities to help other team members
- Completes any additional tasks assigned by their supervisor on duty
- Can lift up to 35lbs and push and pull up to 70lbs
- Able to stand and walk for the majority of the shift and enjoys working in a fast paced environment
If you believe you would be a great fit for our team, email us your resume or drop one off today!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Social insurance number (required)
Work Location: In person