ASWA Finance/Admin - Position
The Aboriginal Skilled Workers Association (ASWA) is a not-for-profit organization. Our Vision is to create, develop and promote a united group of highly skilled, fairly compensated, and respected workers supporting their families in healthy communities.
· Document and maintain annual budget.
· Track membership and association dues received.
· Maintain Quick books - issue cheques for payroll, travel, and invoices.
· Provide documentation and payments monthly to CRA.
· Issue monthly expense payments to various sources.
· Single point of contact with Accountant/CRA
· Keep corporate paperwork and ensure financials are kept current with SK government for non-profit status.
· Daily telephone answering services.
· Maintain ASWA membership list with resumes.
· Issue Supplemental Work Agreements as required and track current.
· Keep website current with minor updates as applicable/and or work with resources to make any major changes.
· Work with team to build business and communication plans etc.
· Attend and take meeting minutes for monthly ASWA board meetings.
· Assist with presentation preparation and reports as required.
· Book travel arrangements as required.
· Event planning for ASWA annual convention and other events as required.
Maintain Social Media Presence:
· Daily research and posting articles to ASWA Face book, LinkedIn, and Twitter Accounts for social media presence and engagement.
· Recruit for ongoing positions that become available.
· Process applications received and conduct telephone/zoom interviews.
Applicants must have the following experience:
· QuickBooks and basic bookkeeping
· Event planning
Work Location: Remote - Canada
Application Deadline: June 30, 2023
Salary: $46.35 per hour (Part-time 16-20 hours a week)
Job Type: Part Time / Contract time frame
Competitive and Fair wages based on experience.
Access to participate in 100% Drug, Dental and Medical benefits after 3 months and RRSP Plan.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16-20 per week
Salary: $46.35 per hour
- 4 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a remote office setup with computer, telephone, printer and fax capability?
- Interviewing/recruitment: 1 year (required)
- Event Planning: 1 year (required)
- QuickBooks Online: 4 years (required)
Work Location: Remote
Expected start date: 2023-10-09