We are looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join our team. The ideal candidate will have excellent organizational and communication skills, as well as a strong attention to detail. The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to the organization, including scheduling meetings, managing calendars, preparing documents, and other general office duties. The successful candidate will be a self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Manage office supplies and order new materials when needed.
- Answer phone calls and emails in a timely manner.
- Schedule appointments and meetings.
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate person or department.
- Organize and maintain files and records.
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Provide general administrative support to the team.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $24.00-$28.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Front desk: 1 year (preferred)
- Administrative experience: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-10-02