***Signing Bonus Available***
Are you a 2nd level or higher Automotive Service Technician looking for a new employment opportunity? Pathway Hyundai needs your help to meet consumer demand.
Established in 2002, Pathway Hyundai has grown to become a premier Hyundai auto dealer in the Ottawa, Ontario region. Throughout our tenure, we have striven to include the best possible customer service with top-notch repair/maintenance work and comprehensive new and used car, truck, minivan, and SUV inventories. Over the years, Pathway Hyundai has grown in its current location, with an all-new completely redesigned state of the art facility.
What we are looking for:
A self-driven individual who can quickly and effectively diagnose and resolve mechanical problems. Successful candidates are dedicated to providing superior service, making sure that the work is done accurately and in a timely manner. On any given day you will work on multiple vehicles, helping with customer concerns and provide feedback to the service advisors.
Crucial skills for success in this role:
- Perform routine maintenance and repairs on automotive vehicles
- Inspect vehicles for faulty parts
- Analyze and diagnose mechanical issues
- Follow checklists and protocols while conducting repairs
- Regularly clean and maintain tools and equipment
- Ensure a safe, organized, and tidy workspace
- Keep machinery in good working condition
- Support coworkers and be a good team player
- Follow all health and safety laws and guidelines, as well as common sense safety practices
- Familiarity with common mechanic’s tools, service, and diagnostic equipment
- Ability to work in physically demanding positions, stand on one’s feet for prolonged periods, and lift up to 50 pounds at a time
- G level driver’s license
- Flexible work availability
- 2nd level or higher Automotive Service Technician
What we offer:
- Production based pay plan. Take control of your pay!
- Production based end of year bonus
- Tool Allowance
- Boot Allowance
- Ongoing professional training
- Medical/Dental benefits plan
Start your application today!
Due to the anticipated volume of responses to this advertisement, we wish to thank in advance all applicants. Only those candidates under consideration for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $27.00-$42.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person