We are an 8 store company across south Saskatchewan, and leaders of our industry. South Country is a leader in employee development to meet the new need to today's farm customers. Our business is growing and this is a great opportunity to join our team and begin/continue your education as a Journeyman/Journeywoman Agricultural Equipment Technician. This position is a full-time apprenticeship.
What is in it for you:
- Support a line of world class products and services
- Excellent benefits
- Competitive wage structure
- Work in a close-knit, supportive community
- An environment that fosters active learning, provides resources and the mentoring needed to pursue your professional goals
- Unprecendented dealer network support
- Work with large equipment such as combines, tractors, sprayers, etc.
We are looking for someone, who:
- Has mechanical intuition and enjoys technical challenges
- Basic computer skills
- Exhibits an ability to learn and is willing to continue their eduction by entering a professional training system
- Is self motivated and drive to delivering world class customer service, before and after the sale
- Be involved, and backed, by a company and service team that is a leader in the dealership network.
Job Type: Apprenticeship
- Company events
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care