CTS Mammography Technologist
Salary: $37+/hr. (40hrs/week available), plus health benefits. Relocation reimbursement if needed, and sign-on bonus paid.
Our Company: We are a growing healthcare company operating diagnostic imaging clinics and a leading provider of telehealth radiology solutions. We have an amazing opportunity for a qualified mammography technologist wanting to live in the wonderful city of Bellville Ontario. Be close to water, nature, and part of thriving community. Our clinic has been operating for more than twenty years. Be part of our dediated staff in a busy, caring enviornment.
Canadian Teleradiology Services Inc. is searching for a for a Full-time (Preferably) or Part-Time Mammography Technologist for our Independent Health Facility clinic, located in Belleville. The successful candidate will perform and assess radiographic procedures to produce imaging, and high-quality diagnostic Breast Imaging in accordance with clinic standards and procedures.
· Current registration and in good standing with the College of Medical Radiation Technologists of Ontario (CMRTO).
· Ability to perform safe operation of equipment, including maintenance and quality control procedures.
· Ability to work professionally in a fast-paced environment using excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize duties.
· Demonstrated initiative and comfort with decision making.
· Team player
Summary of Duties:
· Perform high quality Breast Imaging procedures using digital equipment in a fast-paced clinic.
· Digital quality assurance that meets mammography accreditation’s standards.
· Maintain adequate records and documentation according to clinic policy and procedures.
· Ability to prioritize tasks, demonstrate good judgement and attention to detail.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with patients and staff.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: From $37.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (required)
- mammography: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person