Sales Professional, Part Time Career Opportunity
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances is currently seeking an inspirational Part Time Sales Professional for our Steinbach store located at 180 Main Street to support our guests in effortlessly making their house a home.
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances is committed to investing in our team members; we offer:
- Commission sales environment.
- Comprehensive benefits plan and generous employee discounts.
- Employer Sponsored Retirement Savings Plan.
- Career growth and continuous development.
- Collaborative, fun work environment.
As a Sales Associate, you will:
- Pursue your sales goals with energy and drive, continuously raising your game by consistently exceeding set targets.
- Be obsessed with our guests. You’ll strive to build strong guest relationships and deliver guest-centric solutions to provide next level service.
- Ensure stock availability when making a sale and provide clear approximate delivery dates to each guest.
- Shop the competition on a regular basis. Gathering insights into their pricing, programs, products, and service.
- Partner with our guests, providing them with the knowledge you have learned through our enriching professional development programs.
As a successful candidate you will have the following:
- A desire to inspire our guests to create a space that becomes a destination for life’s most meaningful shared moments.
- High school diploma.
- 2 years’ of sales experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well-organized, ability to follow through assigned tasks to completion.
- Ability to learn in-house computer programs.
- Available to work long hours standing, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Dufresne Furniture and Appliances welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.