The position will assist in the verification, updating, inputting and management of data
- Verify invoices to ensure they match approved pricing
- Update costing in approved order guides based on vendors monthly price updates and work with purchasing to provide them the information so they can review for retail price changes
- Create and submit pricing credits to vendors if the pricing on their invoices doesn’t match and there is no corresponding price increase notification to justify the increased price
- Retail price audits of competitors utilizing online ordering programs.
- Entering of inventory reports from the stores for purchasing to create PO’s
- Writing up transfers that purchasing needs
- Generating sales reports and internal reports for dissemination to required parties.
- Maintain data integrity by entering, updating, editing and deleting items from the POS system.
- Maintain data integrity by entering, updating, editing and deleting items from the ERP system.
- Managing the organization of the new item & deleted item programs (reports & shelf tags)
- Conducting audits on information within the systems the company uses (POS/ERP)
- Provide administrative support to the Operations & Purchasing Departments where necessary.
- Ensure the strict confidentiality and privacy of financial records as they relate to the organization and its customers.
- Management of the companies master database utilized for its online sales and other purposes
- Assist with the data management of the companies online sales platform including but not limited to item photo management.
- Manage the incoming mail in the office and report as required to Director of Operations
- Attending tradeshows as necessary (CHFA, roadshows); These may be on weekends
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Some college and university, preferably in a computer or business course
- Intermediate to Advanced skills in Word and Outlook
- Advanced skills in Excel MANDATORY (including macros, advanced formula calculations etc)
- Experience in the grocery industry an asset
- Able to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work efficiently as a part of a team as well as independently.
- Attention to detail in all areas of work.
- Good organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
- Professional demeanor under stressful situations
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus.
Organic Garage is committed to providing accessible employment practices, in compliance with the AODA. Requests for accommodation can be made at any stage of the recruitment process. Applicants are asked to please make their needs/requirements known.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$43,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Oakville, ON L6K 3E1