At Tim Horton's, we don't just serve a great cup of coffee, we serve a nation. Be a part of a team that truly helps to make this happen!
What do we offer?
- Starting hourly rate is $23.04* with progressive increases over 3 years to current top rate of $25.88*
- Shift premium
- Immediate company paid Benefits for you and family
- Paid vacation
- Pension Plan
- Employee Shares Purchase Plan
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Employee Product Purchase Program
- Set-up and safely operate packaging machines including completing start-up checklists
- Perform quality checks, including inspection and cleaning of magnets
- Complete production reports
- Maintain and perform basic machine adjustments
- Stage, load and unload finished product and raw materials using forklift
- Inspect and receive incoming deliveries, including completing in-bound checklist
- Complete accurate records for all outbound shipments, including out-bound checklist
- Replenish processing and packaging lines with necessary materials and take away finished goods. Stock and maintain warehouse inventory
- Follow all Health and Safety, GMP and food safety policies and regulations reporting any deviations to the Supervisor
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to safety operate a forklift and other material handling equipment. Previous forklift experience is a significant asset
- Ability to regularly lift up to 50 lbs (22.7 kg) is required
- Ability to freely bend and lift on a continual basis
- Proven track record of reliability and safety
- Effective verbal communication skills, attention to detail and the ability to read and follow written instructions
- Mechanically inclined and comfortable using computer technology
- Ability to work shift work (including morning, afternoon and night shifts) as dictated by the needs of the company is required.
- 2 or more years of experience with production and packaging in the food industry is strongly preferred
Restaurant Brands International and all of its affiliated companies (collectively, RBI) are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers that do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by local, state, provincial or federal laws, rules, or regulations. RBI's policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment. Accommodation is available for applicants with disabilities upon request.