- Full time and part - time opportunity
- Competitive rates + bonus + benefits
If you are a CT Technologist
looking to take your career to the next level and contribute meaningfully towards making a difference in the medical field, then this position is perfect for you!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced CT Technologist to join our imaging clinic! Our team is passionate about providing quality care and making a difference in the healthcare industry. We are looking for a dependable, detail-oriented individual to work with our team of professionals and drive positive change.
- Perform CT imaging procedures in Clinics as required in an accurate and concise way
- Monitor and record the physiological condition of the patient prior to and throughout the procedure.
- Ensure concerns of all patients and their families are addressed appropriately in order to relieve any anxiety associated with the examination.
- Input patient data into the system correctly.
- Check previous relevant studies (US, CT, MRI, Nuclear Medicine and Mammography) and make comparison.
- Check and collect Clinical History.
- Follow all protocol provided in regards to specific scanning criteria.
- Ensure observations sheets are legible, clear and concise.
Job type: Full time and Part time opportunities
Rate: according to the experience + bonus and benefits
- Current CMRTO registration.
- Must have the training, experience and knowledge to consistently produce high quality diagnostic images.
- Demonstrate ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Above average communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Patient-focused orientation and the ability to provide excellent patient care.
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and work well under pressure.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products, email and internet.
- A good employment record is required.
Apply today and join Canada's largest privately medical imaging clinic group and excel your career!