PAWSitively Natural Pet Food & Supplies is a small business in Calgary, AB T2S 1W7. We are customer-centric, innovative, fun, and our goal is to Offer kindness to everyone including pets that visit .
Our work environment includes:
- Modern office setting
- Food provided
- Growth opportunities
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Sales Associate to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing excellent customer service, assisting customers with product selection, and helping to maintain the store’s visual presentation. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for sales. We are looking for someone who is eager to learn and grow with our company.
- Greet customers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Provide customers with product information and answer any questions they may have.
- Assist customers in selecting the best products for their needs.
- Process payments and maintain accurate records of transactions.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Keep up to date on product information and promotions.
- Provide excellent customer service.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 16-32 per week
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Flexible Language Requirement:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Calgary, AB T2S 1W7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Pet store: 1 year (required)
- Retail store: 1 year (required)
- Pet food: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person