Spruce Lane Potatoes is looking for an Agriculture Mechanic to join our team.
All persons with relevant farm equipment experience will be considered at this time.
The successful applicant will earn a competitive hourly wage, dependent on experience.
- Diagnostics, repairs and scheduled maintenance work involving all types of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, drive train and engine repairs on agriculture equipment.
- Recording all work done with detail descriptions.
- Follow-up on all parts ordered for ongoing job.
- Work on North American and European equipment
- Clear communication Skills
- Able to contribute positively to a team environment with excellent organizational skills
- Able to work under minimal supervision to get jobs completed in a timely fashion.
This position requires a positive team approach, attention to detail and working safely.
Benefits package available.
Qualifications and Skills
- Heavy Equipment and Agricultural Equipment Experience
- Able to run and operate AG equipment when needed
- Basic computer skills required
- Require a valid driver's license (supply abstract)
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Mechanical: 1 year (required)
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $51,585.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- mechanical: 1 year (preferred)
- Heavy Equipment Mechanics: 1 year (preferred)
- Journeyman (preferred)
- Trade Certificate (preferred)
Work Location: In person