Full-time, Temporary (3 month contract with possibility of extension)
JD Sports is a sports-fashion retail company with the incentive to inspire the emerging generation of globally minded consumers through a connection to the universal culture of sport, music and fashion. Established in 1981, the JD Group is a leading global omnichannel retailer of Sports, Fashion, and Outdoor brands. With our retail stores expanding and evolving all throughout Canada, The Group is continuously finding and developing talent that adds to the inclusive and diverse work culture. JD continuously and successfully sets the global standard for retail experience best through the unique delivery of the world’s most authentic brands to the market. Our commitment to showcasing brands in a premium environment and stores remain a key part of the JD strategy.
We are looking for a Call Centre Agent who will develop a best-in-class online experience for our customers! You will also be taking an analytical approach in funneling orders in order to optimize customer satisfaction and retention rates. Most importantly, you will ensure exceptional customer service support to our customers assist them with any inquires or concerns they may have.
- Responding to customer inquiries in a timely manner through all communication channels (phone, emails, live chats).
- Maintaining and updating customer orders and information as they occur.
- Managing order processing in order to funnel orders to the appropriate channels for shipping and handling.
- Creating and maintaining new customer support initiatives and strategies to increase revenue and retain existing customers.
- Experience working in E-Commerce, Customer Service, or Digital Sales.
- 1+ years of experience in a call centre environment.
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work independently and as part of a team.
- Highly organized and detail oriented with the skill to learn quickly, take initiative, and adapt easily to changes.