Are you a 310T, 310S, 425A licensed technician, and unlicensed mechanic with experience, or working towards these licenses?
Are you interested in a career as an Agricultural Equipment Technician?
If so, Huron Tractor has opportunities for technicians, and the training to help you grow your career as an Agricultural Equipment Technician.
For those interested in apprenticeship opportunities for their 425A, Huron Tractor subsidizes the right candidates through the John Deere Ag. Tech program at Fanshawe College.
Grow with us, and have a part in making Huron Tractor the “Right Choice” for our Customers!
Huron Tractor is one of John Deere’s largest partners in Canada, with eleven locations servicing Southern Ontarians.
We’re proud to serve a community of customers that spans agricultural operations, commercial enterprises and homeowners, with one of the largest inventories of machines and parts in Canada.
Service Technicians, Mobile Service Technicians, and Apprentices
Location: Chatham, Ontario
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
Why Huron Tractor?
Our commitment to great customer service starts with the great people on our team. We take pride in helping our employees develop careers that reward, enrich and grow with the individual.
· Great training opportunities through John Deere, as well as internal training
· Competitive compensation
· RRSP’s and extended benefits
· Employee Discounts
· Future Growth Opportunities
· Excellent team environments with a Social Committee that plans great events
This position reports to the Service Manager and is responsible to diagnose and repair all used and new farming equipment by completing the following:
· Inspecting and testing equipment, diagnosing faults and malfunctions, repairing and replacing mechanical units, test and adjust units to specifications
· Performing scheduled maintenance service, advising customers on work performed and future repair requirements
· Completing reports to record problems and work performed
· Delivering excellent customer service skills and work well in a team environment
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
· Currently pursuing a License or hold a Journeyman license in Automotive or Heavy Equipment preferred
· Agricultural experience would be an asset
· Strong degree of product and technical knowledge.
· Ability to utilize and learn new technology, Computer literate – internet, diagnostic programs/computers, etc.
· Valid driver's license
· Flexible to work schedule and extended hours
Please forward your resume with cover letter stating how your qualifications and experience fit with the position. We thank all for applying however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. This position will be posted until filled.
Other Companies May Call This Roll:
Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Diesel Mechanic, Truck and Coach Mechanic, Apprentice, Automotive Mechanic, 310T, 425A
Job Type: Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person