We have a part-time opportunity for a Reception administrator to join our team in a company and industry with great growth opportunities.
The Reception Administrator is responsible for a wide range of clerical and administrative duties for the entire dealership. Duties of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Independently coordinating administration functions of the dealership while exhibiting a positive, friendly attitude to internal and external customers.
- Promptly answer telephone in a warm and inviting manner
- Operate a multi-line telephone system, transferring calls to appropriate sales representative or department
- Distributes mail and coordinates all courier pickups
- Organize, maintain, and coordinate Company records and files in their proper locations
- As necessary, assist in the compilation of data for various reports
- Acquire basic knowledge about the dealership, in order to be able to respond to inquiries for general information
- Provide answers to basic customer inquiries or direct customer to appropriate personnel
- Maintain the reception area in a tidy and presentable manner
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent.
- A passion for customer service and Automobiles.
- High degree of resourcefulness, flexibility, and adaptability.
- Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions in written, verbal, or diagram form
- Superior telephone manners and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
The Jim Gauthier Automotive Group believes that our commitment to complete customer satisfaction and our fine tradition of excellence creates and maintains one-of-a kind teams. If you are ready to become a key component of Jim Gauthier Kia and be the next reason “Everybody Loves A Gauthier Deal” contact us today.
Salary is negotiable based on experience, additional benefits and schedule to be discussed during the interview process.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 15-25 per week
Salary: From $14.15 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R2P 2E3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Secondary School (preferred)
Work Location: In person