- Must be reliable
- Ability to communicate with other staff as well as the Manager.
- Ability to learn quickly and efficiently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must have flexible availability
- Strong ability to work alone as well as with a team, self-motivation
- Keeping a positive work environment.
- Excellent customer service skills, outgoing and friendly.
- Experience handling cash (cashier), barista, or previous crew member work is an asset.
- Consistent attendance and punctuality
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 20-35 per week
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chestermere, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-13