You are the high-energy, happy, and friendly provider of an après-ski-to-remember for our guests! You love being part of a bar atmosphere and having guests regale you with their runs of the day! You will provide high quality food and beverage service to all guests in a professional and efficient manner. You will be very sales oriented and will be expected to have full knowledge of the Profitek Point of Sale system. This position requires shift work. This is a seasonal position that can lead into year-round work.
- Deliver a “above and beyond” attitude to all guests while generating a feeling of being in the friendliest atmosphere on the planet.
- Take orders and “right-sell” whenever possible. Serve food & beverage, making sure all orders are made the way they were ordered before presenting them to the guests.
- Clean tables, refill drinks, make sure all guests have everything they need.
- Make sure bills are entered correctly, credit cards are processed properly, and cash-out is done to specifications. Learn the full operation of the Profitek system.
- Perform daily operational tasks and maintain daily and weekly cleaning duties.
- Help others in all phases of the job.
- Follow any supervisor and/or management direction at any time.
- Participate in events and functions related to operation of the restaurant.
- Participate in creating a team environment and use animation and incentive programs to provide a fun atmosphere for employees and guests.
- Ensure all patrons are of legal drinking age by requesting & inspecting identification.
- Follow our guiding principles.
- Ensure personal hygiene and maintain a clean, crisp, and professional appearance.
- Strive to improve yourself by attending all training/information sessions.
- Secondary Education Diploma or Equivalent
- At two years of experience serving in a high-volume bar atmosphere and able to personally have sales of $1200 in a shift.
- Serving it Right Certificate
- Must be able to stand for up to 8 hours and carry 50 lbs.